Dr. Venkatramana Hegde president of Nisarga Charitable trust and founder of Nisarga Mane was born and brought up in an agricultural family. His humble journey started from a small village of Uttar Kannada district.
His interests and passion made him to enter into the field of naturopathy and got his graduation in BNYS from Rajiv Gandhi University of health science, Bangalore. After completing his graduation in Naturopathy and yoga, his vision and hard work lead him to start a 60 bedded naturopathy hospital at Sirsi of Uttar Kannada district.
Being President of Nisarga charitable trust, he provides a variety of functions related to the Trust’s Enrichment Initiatives and is responsible for coordinating events sponsored and hosted by the Trust. Dr. Venkatramana Hegde’s health Educational programme is quite famous in electronic media. His famous Speech “Arogyakkagi Panchasutragalu” has attracted great audience. Dr. Venkatramana Hegde has been honoured as a guest for various television programs including Arogya Bharathi Nisarga health club.
Dr. Venkatramana Hegde is a popular public health speaker and has also delivered motivational speeches in various educational programs. He has conducted various health programmes in different parts of Karnataka. Dr. Venkatramana Hegde regularly writes articles related to health. His health articles have been published by various Kannada newspapers and currently his article appears in Vijayvani, a famous Kannada newspaper.
Dr. Venkatramana Hegde was also a member of editorial board of Karnataka’s famous healthy magazine in 2006. For his outstanding contribution in the field of health, Dr. Venkatramana Hegde has been honoured with 3 prestigious award “Noble man” a national award in 2009, “Aryabhata International award” in 2010 and “Parimala Award” in 2018.
Dr Venkatramana Hegde is a regular guest speaker in International Kannada cultural meets which are being held in different parts of the world.. Dr Venkatramana Hegde was associated with 3 Research Projects as principal investigator and the outcome of the research was published in international journals.
Over the past 13 years he has written and published 8 books related to Prevention of disease and Promotion of the Health. Dr. Venkatramana Hegde has also pioneered the concept of Yoga for improving memory and concentration in school children. This particular concept was adopted by education department and implemented in schools across Karnataka. This programme was found to be beneficial for lakhs of students. In 2015, Dr. Venkatramana Hegde established Nisarga Mane, ayush registered hospital located 3 km from Sirsi town with a motto Return to nature to reverse various health disorders. All his success came through his own ability to make it happen. His ability to transform dream into reality and action is simply great.
- Principal Investigator of Central Government Health Research Projects.
- Completed 2 health Research Projects as Co-investigator.
- Written over 1100 Health articles.
- Written and published 8 Health Books.
- Treated more than 1 Lakh people through Free Health Camps.
- Established a Naturopathy, Yoga and Ayurvedic Hospital at Sirsi town in 2002 by name NISARGA HOSPITAL.
- Given many health talks in TV Channels of Karnataka.
- More than 200 episodes of “Nativaidya” a special health program of Dr Venkatramana Hegde was telecasted on UDAYA TV.
- More than 200 episodes of “Aharadalli Arogya” telecasted on Praja TV.
- “Dhanvantari” a special health program telecasted on Digvijay channel.
- Nago maddu in Udaya Comedy
- Writes famous ‘Dhanvantari’ and ‘Aharadalli arogya’ column in Kannada daily newspaper VIJAYVANI.
- Established NISARGA MANE, ayush registered hospital in 2015.
- Noble man national award 2009
- Aryabhata International Award in 2010
- Parimala Award in 2018